Case & Issue Summary
What goes in the case summary?
- All critical dates from consultation to claims review
- Filing information including trustee, judge, case number
- Status of the case
- Summary of document delivery to the trustee with dates
- Key points – secured debt, exemptions on house, cars, etc.
- Listing of each trustee and creditor objection to confirmation
- Detail of how and when each objection is resolved
- Notes written to the case by you and our staff
- All communication from the clients, author, you and MBT managers
What goes in the issue summary?
No more brain dump.
Don’t rely on a paralegal’s memory, your handwritten notes or combing through emails to bring you up to speed. You will never be in the dark on the critical facts and development of resolutions on each of your cases.
FROM OUR CLIENTS
David helped my brother resolve a case that was dragging on and on with a public defender within 10 days of me reaching out to him (and got a much better deal for my brother). Worth the money and is very nice to work with!
Mr. Moorhead is professional and intelligent. He is extremely good at navigating the legal system. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of legal services.
David Moorhead was a miracle worker. We hired him to finish a case that kept going on and on for years by an overworked public defender. He got it done in days. Not only did he get it done in days, he went beyond what we hired him to do and got a way better agreement than we anticipated. I can’t recommend him enough.